At mp personnel and training our experienced Consultants can assist you to attract and retain the most talented individuals – people who are the right fit for your organisation, not just the job.
mp personnel and training have welcomed Dan Sawyer to the team, developing our executive search and selection operation.
With over 20 years as a specialist recruitment Consultant, Dan can assist with your executive and specialist needs.
Our quality recruitment process provides you with the highest quality permanent staff. Our first priority is to identify your corporate strategy, objectives and workplace environment to develop a clear understanding of your needs. We:
- Have an extensive database of qualified candidates
- Develop individualised advertising strategies
- Conduct interviews, background checks and skills testing
Do you require someone to cover staff leave, holidays or long service leave, staff shortages or periods of escalation? mp personnel and training can offer an exceptional temporary staff hire service. We pay staff wages and statutory costs, including Superannuation, WorkCover and Payroll Tax; charging a competitive hourly rate for only the time worked.
Human Resources Services
Our consultants can offer advice on a range of situations including:
- Equal Employment Opportunity
- Enterprise bargaining
- Skills audits
- Management of workplace change and development
- Performance reviews
- Career management
- Salary packaging and remuneration
Training and Skills Development
Nationally Accredited Training Programs
mp personnel and training provide nationally recognised qualifications and traineeships for a variety of industry sectors including:
- Aged Care and Home and Community Care
- Community Services
- Children’s Services
- Business/Administration and Frontline Management
- Management and Human Resources
- Retail Operations
- Cleaning Operations
- Volunteer Program Coordination
Talk to us about the range of funding options and employer incentives available.
We offer a range of short courses for both individuals and groups to maximise your workforce effectiveness and efficiency. Our popular training areas include:
- Supervision, leadership and management
- Customer service skills
- Time, stress and change management
- Computer operations – Microsoft 2007 and 2010 applications
With wide ranging expertise incorporating business, retail, and community services we can develop customised and specialised training programs specific to your needs.
Why choose mp personnel and training to assist you in your training and skills development needs?
- We have extensive knowledge, skills and experience
- Our trainers are Industry experienced
- We assist you in maintaining a competitive edge
- All training resources and learner guides are provided
- We tailor your professional development training programs
- Assessments are customised
- We have modern training facilities, including a dedicated computer training room
Monday 08:30am - 05:00pm
Tuesday 08:30am - 05:00pm
Wednesday 08:30am - 05:00pm
Thursday 08:30am - 05:00pm
Friday 08:30am - 05:00pm