Making a transition to new home can be a stressful and overwhelming task, especially after 20, 30 or more years.
The organisational and physical tasks associated with the planning and implementing of any move can be overwhelming and very disruptive. Preparing the house for sale, organising removalists, setting up your new home, connecting utilities. There's a lot to do!
Many families are geographically dispersed and adult children are often not able to help due to distance, work commitments or other obligations. Perhaps you are on your own, unwell, or simply too busy to manage the move.
Next stage offers personalised tailored advice, designed to help you transition to your new home without any of the stress. We can do as much or as little as you need, from preparing your old home for sale, to stocking the shelves of your new one. At all times you remain in control and your unique needs and preferences are always respected.
We provide guidance and support for you and your family with grandparents communication at all times.
Put simple, we make it easy to move home.
THE SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Free initial consultation in your home.
- Personalised serviced tailored to your circumstances. Everything from help finding your new home, organising movers, to stocking the cupboards and connecting utilities, or just simple decluttering.
- All staff Police checked.
- Public Liability Insurance.
- Flat hourly rate.
- Not related to any real estate or moving companies.
- No commissions or gratuities.
- Totally transparent.
- Always available.
- Organising house for sale, staging.
- Arranging excess furniture disposal.
- Downsizing in preparation to moving to a retirement village.
- After settlement follow up communication.
- Assistance with decor design in you new home.
- References available.