MEMBER for Indi Sophie Mirabella has revealed her preference allocations for the September 7 federal election.
The Liberal MP has placed independent candidate Cathy McGowan seventh on her list, with Family First nominee Rick Leeworthy getting the nod for second place on the how-to-vote card.
Labor nominee Robyn Walsh was allocated the second-last preference place, while Greens candidate Jenny O'Connor was placed at the bottom of the list.
Preferences could be key in the seat, with a weekend poll indicating Mrs Mirabella had 47 per cent of the vote and Ms McGowan 25 per cent.
Ms McGowan has previously indicated she will not be allocating preferences.
The ALP and Greens have announced they will place Ms McGowan second on their how-to-vote cards.
SOPHIE MIRABELLA'S PREFERENCE ALLOCATION:
1. Sophie Mirabella, Liberal Party
2. Rick Leeworthy, Family First
3. Phil Rourke, Katter Australian Party
4. Robert Murphy, Palmer United Party
5. Jennifer Podesta, independent
6. Bob Dudley, Rise Up Australia Party
7. Cathy McGowan, independent
8. Helma Aschenbrenner, Sex Party
9. William Hayes, Bullet Train for Australia Party
10. Robyn Walsh, Australian Labor Party
11. Jenny O’Connor, Australian Greens