- National Servicemen’s Association Albury/Wodonga Sub Branch General Meeting, Monday, September 19, 7.30pm at Commercial Club, Albury, dinner in the bistro at 6pm.
- Sing Australia meet on Monday, September 19, from 7.30pm - 9.30pm at the Senior Citizens Centre, Havelock Street, Wodonga. Contact 0429 966 682.
- Friends of the Hospital September cake stall fundraiser, Wednesday, September 21 from 8.45am until sold out at Northeast Health Wangaratta cafe.
- Albury Wodonga Diabetes Support Group meeting, 7pm Wednesday, September 21, Commercial Club, Albury. Improving Fitness & Strength. Gold coin donation.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Corowa Golf Club Auditorium, Friday, September 23, 7.30pm-11pm. $7 entry. Music by Max Gray. Light supper provided. All welcome. Contact (02) 6033 2589.
- Old Time Dance, Bonegilla Hall, Saturday, September 24, 8pm. Proceeds to WEHI medical research. Music by Thelma Reid.
- On Your Marks - School Holiday Kid’s Program, Mon, September 26 to Fri, September 30, 9.30am - 12.30pm at St Luke’s Lutheran Church Hall, Guinea St, Albury. Games, crafts, drama, music, videos, Bible stories. Gold coin donation.
- Women’s Health Goulburn North East's AGM will be held at Quality Hotel Gateway, Wangaratta on Monday, September 26, 5pm for drinks and registration, 5.30pm for a brief AGM, followed by keynote speaker Independent Member for Indi Cathy McGowan AO MP. To register go to http://bit.ly/2bPZlkD