- Friends of the Hospital September cake stall fundraiser, Wednesday, September 21 from 8.45am until sold out at Northeast Health Wangaratta cafe.
- Albury Wodonga Diabetes Support Group meeting, 7pm Wednesday, September 21, Commercial Club, Albury. Improving Fitness & Strength. All welcome. Gold coin donation.
- Albury Wodonga Handspinners & Weavers Guild. Casual Workday, September 21, Guild Room, Albury Showground. We meet every week from 10am-2pm with workshops on working with textiles. For info call 0457 138 460. New members welcome.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Corowa Golf Club Auditorium, Friday, September 23, 7.30-11pm,. $7 entry. Music by Max Gray, light supper provided, all welcome. Contact (02) 6033 2589.
- Old Time Dance, Bonegilla Hall, Saturday, September 24, 8pm. Proceeds to WEHI medical research. Music by Thelma Reid.
- On Your Marks - School Holiday Kid’s Program, Monday, September 26 to Friday, September 30, 9.30am - 12.30pm at St Luke’s Lutheran Church Hall, Guinea St, Albury. Games, crafts, drama, music, videos, Bible stories. Gold coin donation.
- Women’s Health Goulburn North East’s AGM is at Quality Hotel Gateway, Wangaratta, Monday, September 26, 5pm for drinks and registration, 5.30pm for a brief AGM, followed by keynote speaker Independent Member for Indi Cathy McGowan AO MP. To register http://bit.ly/2bPZlkD