- Albury Wodonga Diabetes Support Group meeting, 7pm, Wednesday, September 21, Commercial Club, Albury. Improving Fitness & Strength. All welcome. Gold coin donation.
- Albury Wodonga Handspinners & Weavers Guild. Casual Workday, September 21, Guild Room, Albury Showground. We meet every week from 10am-2pm. For info call 0457 138 460. New members welcome.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Corowa Golf Club Auditorium, Friday, September 23, 7.30-11pm. $7 entry. Music by Max Gray, light supper provided, all welcome. Contact (02) 6033 2589.
- Old Time Dance, Bonegilla Hall, Saturday, September 24, 8pm. Proceeds to WEHI medical research. Music by Thelma Reid.
- Albury/Wodonga Field Naturalists Club outing to Warby Ranges State Park, Saturday, September 24, meet 9am Acacia Carpark, Wodonga, bring refreshments. Phone (02) 6021 5313.
- On Your Marks - School Holiday Kid’s Program, Monday, September 26 to Friday, September 30, 9.30am - 12.30pm at St Luke’s Lutheran Church Hall, Guinea St, Albury. Games, crafts, drama, music, videos, Bible stories. Gold coin donation.
- Women’s Health Goulburn North East's AGM is at Quality Hotel Gateway, Wangaratta, Monday, September 26, 5pm drinks and registration, 5.30pm brief AGM, followed by keynote speaker Independent Member for Indi Cathy McGowan AO MP. To register go to http://bit.ly/2bPZlkD