- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Corowa Golf Club Auditorium, Friday, September 23, 7.30-11pm. $7 entry. Music by Max Gray, light supper provided, all welcome. Please contact Brian (02) 6033 2589.
- Old Time Dance, Bonegilla Hall, Saturday, September 24, 8pm. Proceeds to WEHI medical research. Music by Thelma Reid.
- Albury/Wodonga Field Naturalists Club outing to Warby Ranges State Park, Saturday, September 24, meet 9am Acacia Carpark, Wodonga, bring refreshments. Phone (02) 6021 5313.
- Rotary Howlong Community market is on Sunday, September 25 from 9am-1pm at Howlong Golf Club. All proceeds to local charities. All stallholders bookings in advance. Phone Matt Burke 0408 307 824.
- On Your Marks - School Holiday Kid’s Program, Monday, September 26 to Friday, September 30, 9.30am - 12.30pm at St Luke’s Lutheran Church Hall, Guinea St, Albury. Games, crafts, drama, music, video presentations and Bible stories. Gold coin donation.
- Women’s Health Goulburn North East is holding its AGM at Quality Hotel Gateway, Wangaratta on Monday, September 26, at 5pm for drinks and AGM registration, and 5.30pm for a brief AGM, followed by keynote speaker Independent Member for Indi Cathy McGowan AO MP. To register go to http://bit.ly/2bPZlkD
- Thurgoona Toastmasters meet Wednesday, September 28, 7pm - 9pm at Thurgoona Country Club Resort, 1 Evesham Place Thurgoona. Please phone 0408 623 887;