What's on around the region?
- Albury Airport open day. Albury's association with aviation is longstanding. Gate opens to the southern tarmac at 10am this Saturday for the Aeroclub's Airport open day. Static aircraft on display, including the the FW190 and Hurricane. Short information tours. BBQ and morning tea. A great family day. Gold coin entry. Finishes at 2pm. POC Aeroclub president Martin Daniell on 0429 378 441.
- Corowa RSL Club dance this Saturday, October 15, with Maureen & John Hughes, 7.30pm start. Once again expecting an excellent night of fun, dance and socialising.
- St Paul’s Anglican Church, Holbrook, open gardens, Sunday, October 16. Event has been running for five years and seems to be more popular every year. Three gardens in Holbrook, $5 entry per garden, basket lunch available for $10. Holbrook Community Gardens cooking muffins made from garden produce. For directions go to www.holbrookanglican.org.au
- RAOB Lodge Henty, CWA Hall, Lynne Street, second Sunday of the month, 1pm, 0409 834 426.
- Yarrawonga Mulwala Rotary Club community market, Sunday, October 16, 8am - noon, Yarrawonga Showgrounds. Entry gold coin donation.
- National Servicemen’s Association Albury-Wodonga sub branch, general meeting will be held on Monday, October 17, Commercial Club. Dinner 6.30pm, meeting 7.30pm.
- Sing Australia meets each Monday (October 17), 7.30pm - 9.30pm, Senior Citizens Centre, Havelock Street, Wodonga. All welcome. 0429 966 682.
Tablet - Narrow
Tablet - Wide