- RAOB Lodge Henty, CWA Hall, Lynne Street, second Sunday of the month, 1pm, 0409 834 426.
- National Servicemen’s Association Albury-Wodonga sub branch, general meeting will be held on Monday, October 17, Commercial Club. Dinner 6.30pm, meeting 7.30pm.
- Sing Australia meets each Monday (October 17), 7.30pm - 9.30pm, Senior Citizens Centre, Havelock Street, Wodonga. All welcome. 0429 966 682.
- Free meditation class, Tuesday, October 18, noon - 1pm at ‘The Space’, Upstairs, 445 Dean St, Albury. Please call in advance 0427 594 708.
- Wodonga Family History Society, Wodonga Library. New hours for research,Tuesday and Wednesday 11am to 3pm, Thursday 1.30pm to 4.30pm. Next meeting, October 18, 7.30pm, Felltimber Community Centre.
- The Association of Independent Retirees, Albury-Wodonga Regional Branch next meet on Thursday, October 20, 10am at The Albury Club, 519 Kiewa Street, Albury. Topic is “Scams relating to telephone, email and banking.” Speaker is from the NSW Department of Fair Trading. Door entry $4. Phone (02) 6021 7288 or 0438 658 213.
- Free meditation class, Thursday, October 20, 7.30pm- 8.30pm, newcomers 7pm, at Felltimber Community Centre, Cnr Melrose Dr and Felltimber Creek Rd, Wodonga. 0427 594 708.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue dance, Corowa Golf Club Auditorium, Friday, October 21, 7.30pm- 11pm, $7 entry. Music by Russell & Lesley Edwards.