- Albury-Wodonga Amnesty International group meets on the third Tuesday of each month (October 18th) from 7.30pm at Soden’s Hotel (cnr Wilson and David streets Albury), for letter-writing and conversation. All welcome.
- National Seniors Australia Albury Branch, 40th anniversary, Wednesday, October 19, Albury Botanical Gardens, noon. Jazz band, lucky attendance prizes. For information 6059 2000.
- Dance Lessons, Wednesday, October 19, 10.30am – noon, entry $2. Old Time and New Vogue. Beginners welcome, Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga.
- Dance, Thursday, October 19, 7.30-10pm. Entry $5. Old time and New Vogue. Music by Adie. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga. Ph. 6024 2865.
- The Association of Independent Retirees, Albury-Wodonga Regional Branch next meet on Thursday, October 20, 10am at The Albury Club, 519 Kiewa Street, Albury. Topic is “Scams relating to telephone, email and banking.” Speaker is from the NSW Department of Fair Trading. Door entry $4. Phone (02) 6021 7288.
- Free meditation class, Thursday, October 20, 7.30pm- 8.30pm, newcomers 7pm, at Felltimber Community Centre, Cnr Melrose Dr and Felltimber Creek Rd, Wodonga. 0427 594 708.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue dance, Corowa Golf Club Auditorium, Friday, October 21, 7.30pm- 11pm, $7 entry.
- Albury-Wodonga Breast Cancer Support Group meeting Friday, October 21, 10am at La Maison Café, Gateway Island. Enquiries 6059 2314.