- Free meditation class, Thursday, November 24, 7.30pm - 8.30pm, newcomers 7pm, at Felltimber Community Centre, Cnr Melrose Dr and Felltimber Creek Rd, Wodonga. Please call in advance 0427 594 708.
- Age Concern Dance, Thursday, November 24, at Sacred Heart Hall, Mate St, North Albury, 1.30pm - 4.30pm. Old-Time, New Vogue. Tea, coffee, biscuits, $5 entry. All welcome. For more information phone 0425 796 868.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Corowa Golf Club Auditorium, Friday, November 25, 7.30pm - 11pm, $7 entry. Music by Jo Barry, light supper provided, all welcome. Contact (02) 6033 2589.
- St Matthew's Charity Christmas Tree Display Opening Cocktail Party, Friday, November 25, 6pm - 8pm, cost $20pp. Bookings essential, phone 6021 3022.
- CRBRCA Vic Roads past and present employees reunion, St Ives, Lincoln Causeway, Wodonga, November 26, 11am. Phone (02) 6071 2644.
- A record 31 stalls booked for the "Tallangatta Ye Olde Christmas Faire" Saturday, November 26 in the Tallangatta Triangles, 9am - 2pm. Books, chooks, cards, candles, handmade hats, ice-cream, jams, sausage sizzle, jumping castle.
- Thyroid support meeting will be held on Sat, November 26 from 2pm in the Stanley Room, Albury Commercial Club. Inquiries Helen Peake 6040 7494.
- St Matthew's Charity Christmas Tree Display, Sat - Sun, November 26 & 27, 10am - 5pm. Mon - Tues, November 28 & 29, 10am - 6pm. $5 to vote for you favourite tree, money to represented charities.