- "Tallangatta Ye Olde Christmas Faire" Saturday, November 26, Tallangatta Triangles, 9am - 2pm. Books, chooks, cards, candles, handmade hats, ice-cream, jams, sausage sizzle, jumping castle and so much more.
- St Matthew's Charity Christmas Tree Display, Sat - Sun, November 26 & 27, 10am - 5pm. Mon - Tues, November 28 & 29, 10am - 6pm. $5 to vote for you favourite tree, money goes to the represented charities. BBQ at weekend 11am -1pm.
- Albury Wodonga Doll, Bear & Hobby Show will be held on Saturday, November 26 and Sunday, November 27 at 19 Martha Mews, Lavington from 10am. Trading stalls and competition, morning/afternoon tea and lunch available. Inquiries phone Marge 0402 097 565.
- Rotary Howlong Community Market, Sunday, November 27, 9am – 1pm, Howlong Golf Club. All proceeds to local charities. Phone Matt Burke 0408 307 824.
- Albury Wodonga Polio Support Group Christmas break-up, upstairs bistro, Commercial Club, Sunday, November 27 at 12 noon. Anyone who is interested is most welcome to come. Phone 0417 249 782.
- Free meditation class, Tuesday, November 29, 12 noon - 1pm at ‘The Space’, Upstairs, 445 Dean St, Albury. Please call in advance 0427 594 708.
- Dance lessons, Wednesday, November 30, 10.30am - 12 noon. Entry $2. Old Time and New Vogue. Beginners welcome. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga.