- Free meditation class, Tuesday, November 29, 12 noon - 1pm at ‘The Space’, Upstairs, 445 Dean St, Albury. Please call in advance 0427 594 708.
- Dance lessons, Wednesday, November 30, 10.30am - 12 noon. Entry $2. Old Time and New Vogue. Beginners welcome. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga.
- Mind Recovery College™ is running ‘Navigating the Mental Health System’ at Albury Library Museum, December 1, 10am to 1pm. Anyone is welcome to attend in order to learn more about what mental health services are available in the area, how they can support you, and how to access them. There will also be an opportunity to speak to local service providers. If interested in attending, please contact Kim Salter - firstname.lastname@example.org or (03) 5723 1000.
- Dance, Thursday, December 1, 7.30pm - 11.30pm. Entry $7. Bohuns Band. Old time and New Vogue. Raffles and prizes to be won. A plate of supper to share please. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga. Phone 6024 2865.
- National Servicemen’s Association Albury/Wodonga sub branch Christmas Party will be held on Saturday, December 3 at the Commercial Club, 6.30pm for dinner 7pm. Contact Don (02) 6023 6541.
- Eckankar - Your Lifeline to Inner Guidance. Saturday, December 3, 1pm – 2.30pm. Trudewind Road Neighbourhood House, Quirk Court, Wodonga. Phone 0427181 329.