- Free Meditation Class, Felltimber Community Centre, cnr Melrose Dr & Felltimber Creek Rd, Wodonga, Thursday evenings, March 16 and March 23, 7.30pm - 8.30pm, newcomers 7pm. Qualified tutor, Lynette McAuliffe. Please phone in advance 0427 594 708.
- The Association of Independent Retirees, Albury-Wodonga Regional Branch is holding its monthly meeting on Thursday, March 16, 10am at The Albury Club, 519 Kiewa Street, Albury. Door entry $4. Visitors welcomed. Phone 6021 7288 or 0438 658 213.
- Murray Wheezers support group is meeting at Café Borellas on Thursday, March 16 for coffee at 1.30pm. Phone Ros 0417 416 839 for more info.
- Dance, Thursday, March 16, 7.30pm - 10pm, entry $5. Old time and New Vogue. Music by Adie. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga. Please phone 6024 2865.
- The OMMI (Older Men, Mature Ideas) group will meet on Friday, March 17, 9.30am - 12 noon at Anzac House, 527 Wilson Street, Albury. Please phone 0458 005 395.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Corowa Golf Club Auditorium Friday, March 17, 7.30pm - 11pm, $7 entry. Music by Jo Barry, light supper provided, all welcome. Contact John 6033 1673.
- Springhurst Old Time Dance, Springhurst Hall, Saturday, March 18, 8pm - 11.30pm. Music by Lindsay Bohn, $7 admission. A plate of supper please. Inquiries (03) 5726 5241.
- Free dance at the Corowa RSL Club on Saturday, March 18, 7.30pm start. Music by John & Maureen Hughes.