- Springhurst Old Time Dance, Springhurst Hall, Saturday, March 18, 8pm - 11.30pm. Music by Lindsay Bohn, $7 admission. A plate of supper please. Inquiries (03) 5726 5241.
- Free dance Corowa RSL Club, Saturday, March 18, 7.30pm start. John & Maureen Hughes music.
- Knitters wanted for socks for refugees in Israel. Please contact 6045 8164.
- Albury Wodonga Polio Support Group are meeting at the Commercial Club, Sunday, March 19 at 12 noon. Anyone interested is welcome, we have lunch together and chat as we share information. We would love to see you there. For information phone Margaret on 0417 249 782.
- Join Friends of Willow Park for Community Gardening and Morning Tea on Sunday, March 19 from 9.30am. Meet at the BBQ area next to the Pearce Street carpark.
- National Servicemen’s Association Albury/Wodonga Sub Branch General Meeting will be held on Monday, March 20 at Commercial Club. Dinner 6.30pm, meeting 7.30pm. All Nasho’s welcome.
- Sing Australia meets at the Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga on Monday, March 20, 7.30pm to 9.30pm. New members always welcome. Contact 0429 966 682.
- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, March 21 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome. Phone (02) 6025 4826.
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga, Tuesday, March 21, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. Phone Bev 0408 184 583.