- National Servicemen’s Association Albury/Wodonga Sub Branch General Meeting will be held on Monday, March 20 at Commercial Club. Dinner 6.30pm, meeting 7.30pm. All Nasho’s welcome.
- Sing Australia meets at the Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga on Monday, March 20, 7.30pm to 9.30pm. New members always welcome. Contact 0429 966 682.
- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, March 21 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome. Phone (02) 6025 4826.
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga, Tuesday, March 21, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. For details contact Bev Gillison 0408 184 583.
- Wodonga Family History Society, Wodonga Library open for research Tuesday and Wednesday, 11am - 3.30pm, Thursday, 1.30pm - 4.30pm. Next meeting, March 21, 7.30pm, Felltimber Community Centre, Wodonga. Subject "Bright as Brass", Speaker Glynn Brown. "Rolling Challenge" with Bob and Barbara.
- Dance lessons and practice, Wednesday, March 22, 10am - 12 noon. Entry $2. Old Time and New Vogue. Beginners welcome. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga. Please phone 6024 2865.
- Free Meditation Class, Felltimber Community Centre, cnr Melrose Dr & Felltimber Creek Rd, Wodonga, Thursday evening, March 23, 7.30pm - 8.30pm, newcomers 7pm. Qualified tutor, Lynette McAuliffe. Please phone in advance 0427 594 708.