- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, March 21 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome. Phone (02) 6025 4826.
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga, Tuesday, March 21, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. For details contact Bev Gillison 0408 184 583.
- Wodonga Family History Society, Wodonga Library, open for research Tuesday and Wednesday, 11am - 3.30pm, Thursday, 1.30pm - 4.30pm. Next meeting March 21, 7.30pm, Felltimber Community Centre, cnr Felltimber Creek Road and Melrose Drive. Subject "Bright as Brass", Speaker Glynn Brown. "Rolling Challenge" with Bob and Barbara.
- Dance lessons and practice, Wednesday, March 22, 10am - 12 noon. Entry $2. Old Time and New Vogue. Beginners welcome. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga. Please phone (02) 6024 2865.
- Free Meditation Class, Felltimber Community Centre, cnr Melrose Dr & Felltimber Creek Rd, Wodonga, Thursday evening, March 23, 7.30pm - 8.30pm, newcomers 7pm. Qualified tutor, Lynette McAuliffe. Please phone in advance 0427 594 708.
- Dance, Thursday, March 23, 7.30pm - 10pm. Entry $5. Old time and New Vogue. Music by Adie. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga. Please phone (02) 6024 2865.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Corowa Golf Club Auditorium, Friday, March 24, 7.30pm - 11pm, $7 entry. Music by J & M Hughes, light supper provided, all welcome. Contact 0457 332 307.