What's on around the Border?
- Tallangatta Community Market on today, Saturday, April 22, 9am - 2pm in the beautiful Tallangatta Triangles. We'll have a BBQ, jams, cakes, coffee and cards, candles and incense. All sorts of wonderful gifts for yourself or your bestie. Site fee $10 plus $5 insurance.Site bookings (02) 6071 2311.
- Wymah Family Fun Day and Fun Run, Sunday, April 23, Recreation Reserve. Run registration 8.30am for 9am. Family entertainment, sheep races, dog jumps, novelty and athletic events. Phone Maree Roberts 6020 2005.
- Sing Australia meets at the Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga on Monday, April 24, 7.30pm to 9.30pm. New members always welcome. Contact 0429 966 682.
- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, April 25 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome, for details phone (02) 6025 4826.
- Thurgoona Toastmasters meet Wednesday, April 26, 7pm until 9pm, Thurgoona Country Club Resort, 1 Evesham Place, Thurgoona. Ph: 0408 404 254, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.thurgoonatoastmasters.org.
- Albury - Wodonga Stroke Recovery Club meeting Thursday, April, 27, 10:30am, Thurgoona Country Club Resort. Introducing Lynne Brink & Tony Pope, Speaking about the Personal Story of their Stroke event. Join us for a chat and lunch after the meeting.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Corowa Golf Club Auditorium, Friday, April 28, 7.30pm - 11pm, $7 entry.
Tablet - Narrow
Tablet - Wide