- National Servicemen’s Association Albury/Wodonga Sub Branch General Meeting, Monday, May 15 at the Commercial Club. Dinner 6.30pm, Meeting 7.30pm. All Nasho’s welcome.
- Sing Australia meets at the Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga on Monday, May 15, 7.30pm to 9.30pm. New members always welcome. Contact 0429 966 682.
- Albury/Wodonga Amnesty International group will meet Tuesday, May 16, 7.30pm, Soden’s Hotel (cnr Wilson & David Sts, Albury), for letter-writing and conversation. All welcome. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, May 16 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome, for details phone (02) 6025 4826.
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga, Tuesday, May 16, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. Contact Bev 0408 184 583.
- Friends of the Hospital May Cake Stall, Wednesday, May 17, 8.45am until sold out. Northeast Health Wangaratta cafe. Phone Nadia (03) 5722 5069.
- Albury Wodonga Diabetes Support Group will meet Wednesday, May 17, 7pm, Commercial Club, Albury. “A Foot at a Time.” Speaker: Darren Thomas, Manager, EnableNSW, Albury Prosthetics & Orthotics Service (APOS). All welcome, gold coin donation. Phone Jill 0400 888 446.
- Murray Wheezers support group meeting at North Albury Sports Club for lunch on Thursday, May 18 at 1pm, all welcome. Contact Ros 0417 416 839.