- Albury/Wodonga Amnesty International group will meet on Tuesday, May 16, 7.30pm at Soden’s Hotel (cnr Wilson and David Streets, Albury), for letter-writing and conversation. All welcome. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, May 16 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome. For details phone (02) 6025 4826
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga, Tuesday, May 16, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. Phone Bev 0408 184 583.
- Friends of the Hospital May Cake Stall, Wednesday, May 17, 8.45am until sold out. Northeast Health Wangaratta cafe. Phone Nadia (03) 5722 5069.
- Albury Wodonga Diabetes Support Group meet Wednesday, May 17, 7pm at the Commercial Club, Albury. “A Foot at a Time.” Speaker: Darren Thomas, Manager, EnableNSW, Albury Prosthetics & Orthotics Service (APOS). All welcome, gold coin donation. Phone Jill 0400 888 446.
- Dance lessons and practice, Wednesday, May 17, from 10am - 12 noon. Entry $3. Old Time and New Vogue. Beginners welcome. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga. Please phone 6024 2865.
- The Association of Independent Retirees, Albury-Wodonga Regional Branch monthly meeting, Thursday, May 18 at 10am at The Albury Club, 519 Kiewa Street, Albury. Speaker is from Vision Australia. Topic is “It could be you”. Door entry $4. Visitors welcomed. Phone 0438 658 213.