- Friends of the Hospital May Cake Stall, Wednesday, May 17, 8.45am until sold out. Northeast Health Wangaratta cafe. Phone Nadia (03) 5722 5069.
- Albury Wodonga Diabetes Support Group will meet on Wednesday, May 17, 7pm at the Commercial Club, Albury. “A Foot at a Time.” Speaker: Darren Thomas, Manager, EnableNSW, Albury Prosthetics & Orthotics Service (APOS). All welcome, gold coin donation. Please phone Jill 0400 888 446.
- Dance lessons and practice, Wednesday, May 17, 10am - 12 noon. Entry $3. Old Time and New Vogue. Beginners welcome. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga. Please phone (02) 6024 2865.
- The Association of Independent Retirees, Albury-Wodonga Regional Branch its monthly meeting on Thursday, May 18 at 10am at The Albury Club, 519 Kiewa Street, Albury. Speaker is from Vision Australia. Topic is “It could be you”. Door entry $4. Visitors welcomed. Phone 0438 658 213.
- Murray Wheezers support group meeting at North Albury Sports Club for lunch on Thursday, May 18 at 1pm, all welcome. Contact Ros 0417 416 839.
- Dance, Thursday, May 18, from 7.30pm - 10pm. Entry $5. Old Time and New Vogue. Music by Adie. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga. Phone (02) 6024 2865.
- The Wodonga RSL is holding a Danny Blooms fashion show in their clubrooms, 27 Reid St, Wodonga on Thursday, May 18 at 2pm. Free entry, tea and coffee provided All welcome.