- Wodonga Family History Society, Wodonga Library, room open for research Tuesday and Wednesday 11am - 3pm, Thursday, 1.30pm to 4.30pm. Further information email@example.com or phone Norma 6024 1591, Wendy 0447 035 725.
- Albury & District Historical Society meet Wednesday, June 14 at 7.30pm at Commercial Club. Annual General Meeting, followed by John Coughlan speaking of his early years with Johnson Coughlan & Kay, Accountants. Visitors welcome. Please phone (02) 6021 4887.
- Thurgoona View Friendship Club monthly meeting, Function Room, Boomerang Hotel, Lavington, Wednesday, June 14, 6pm for 6.30pm. Trading Table. Bookings phone Bev 0412 043 435.
- The Association of Independent Retirees, Albury-Wodonga Regional Branch is holding its monthly meeting on Thursday, June 15, 10am at The Albury Club, 519 Kiewa Street, Albury. Cameo Speaker is Stephen Porter on “Benefits of LED Lights”. Speakers talking about Travel are Renee Nightingale from HelloWorld, and Will Wightman from Scenic. Door entry $4. Visitors welcomed. Phone (02) 6021 7288 or 0438 658 213.
- Murray Wheezers Support Group will meet on Thursday, June 15 at 1.30pm in Glenecho Neighbourhood Centre, Burrows Road, North Albury. All welcome. Phone 0417 416 839.
- Albury Wodonga Breast Cancer Support Group meeting, Friday, June 16, 10am, Mitta Mitta Canoe Club Rooms, Noreuil Park. Guest speaker. Inquiries (02) 6021 5353.