- National Servicemen’s Association Albury/Wodonga Sub Branch General Meeting, Monday, June 19 at the Commercial Club. Dinner 6.30pm, Meeting 7.30pm. All Nasho’s welcome.
- Sing Australia meets at the Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga on Monday, June 19, 7.30pm to 9.30pm. New members always welcome. Contact 0429 966 682.
- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, June 20 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome. Phone (02) 6025 4826.
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga, Tuesday, June 20, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. Phone Bev 0408 184 583.
- Friends of the Hospital June Cake Stall, Northeast Health Wangaratta’s cafe, Wednesday, June 21 from 8.45am until sold out. Contact (03) 5722 5069.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Corowa Golf Club Auditorium, Friday, June 23, 7.30pm - 11pm, $7 entry. Music by J & M Hughes, light supper provided, all welcome. Contact (02) 6033 1673.
- Hume Retirement Village will be holding a Biggest Afternoon Tea at the resort Community Centre for the local Cancer Oncology facility on June 23 at 2.30pm. Fantastic raffles and musical entertainment, plus great food and fun. All welcome, please come along and support your local Oncology Centre. Contact Jan 0421 012 376.
- Tallangatta Community Market, Saturday, June 24, 9am - 2pm, at the Tallangatta Triangles. Site fee $10 + $5 insurance. For bookings phone Marg on 0429 725 252.