- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, June 20 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome. For details please phone (02) 6025 4826.
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga, Tuesday, June 20, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. For details contact Bev Gillison 0408 184 583.
- Friends of the Hospital June Cake Stall, Northeast Health Wangaratta’s cafe, Wednesday, June 21 from 8.45 until sold out. Contact Nadia (03) 5722 5069.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Corowa Golf Club Auditorium, Friday, June 23, 7.30pm - 11pm, $7 entry. Music by J & M Hughes, light supper provided, all welcome. Contact (02) 6033 1673.
- Hume Retirement Village will be holding a Biggest Afternoon Tea at the resort Community Centre for the local Cancer Oncology facility on June 23 at 2.30pm. Fantastic raffles and musical entertainment, plus great food and fun. All welcome, please come along and support your local Oncology Centre. Please contact Jan Baker on 0421 012 376.
- Tallangatta Community Market will be held on Saturday, June 24, 9am - 2pm, at the Tallangatta Triangles. Site fee $10 + $5 insurance. For bookings phone Marg 0429 725 252.
- Sing Australia meets at the Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga on Monday, June 26, 7.30pm to 9.30pm. New members always welcome. Contact 0429 966 682.
- Wish to add an event to the Community Diary? Please send information for events to email@example.com