The mood of winter and its spectrum of colour creates amazing photo opportunities.
From those icy mornings to crisp afternoons, the landscape is often aglow with the sun’s rays.
Maybe it’s a frosty morning at footy or netball. A foggy afternoon feeding the animals. A day at the snow. Or an evening in front of the fire …
Whatever your winter experience, we want you to share it.
The photo of the week, decided by our photographers, will feature as our Facebook cover photo, reaching almost 60,000 people.
Photos will appear on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and online and will be published in the newspaper.
The overall winner will be announced on September 1, 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- Visit bordermail.com.au and click on the Winter Photo Competition banner.
- Upload your picture and a description of the shot.
- You can also upload to Instagram, Facebook or Twitter using the hashtags #winterphotocomp #bordermail
- Watermarked photos will not be accepted.
- Photos must be under 2MB in size.