- Albury Wodonga Diabetes Support Group will be at Lavington Library July 12 and Wodonga Library July 13, from 10am - 2pm. Come and meet us and find out how we can help. Phone (02) 6046 0042.
- Wodonga Family History Society, Wodonga Library. Our research room is open Tuesday and Wednesday 11am - 3pm, Thursday 1.30pm to 4.30pm. Open every week. For further information phone Norma (02) 6024 1591 or Wendy 0447 035 725.
- Albury & District Historical Society meet Wednesday, July 12, 7.30pm at Commercial Club Albury. Speaker: Frank Zaknich, GM Albury City. Visitors welcome. Please phone (02) 6021 4887.
- Dance lessons, Wednesday, July 12, 10am - 12 noon, entry $3. Old Time and New Vogue. Beginners welcome. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga. Phone (02) 6024 2865.
- National Seniors Australia Albury Branch meeting on Wednesday, July 12 at the Albury Club, 519 Kiewa St, Albury at 10am. Guest speaker from South West Brain Injury Rehabilitation Service. New members and visitors most welcome. Contact Helen 6021 4717.
- Dance, Thursday, July 13, 7.30pm - 11.30pm, entry $7. Late night, with music provided by Adie. Fun, raffles, prizes and great company. A plate of supper to share please. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga. Phone (02) 6024 2865
- The OMMI (Older Men, Mature Ideas) group will meet on Friday, July 14 from 9.30am - 12 noon, at Anzac House, 527 Wilson Street, Albury. Please phone 0458 005 395.