- Albury Wodonga Diabetes Support Group will be at Wodonga Library on July 13, from 10am - 2pm. Come and meet us and find out how we can help. Phone: (02) 6046 0042.
- Wodonga Family History Society, Wodonga Library, research room is open Tuesday and Wednesday 11am - 3pm, Thursday 1.30pm to 4.30pm. Open every week. Phone Norma (02) 6024 1591.
- Dance, Thursday, July 13, 7.30pm - 11.30pm, entry $7. Music by Adie. Fun, raffles, prizes and great company. A plate of supper to share please. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga. Please phone (02) 6024 2865.
- The OMMI (Older Men, Mature Ideas) group meet on Friday, July 14, 9.30am - 12 noon, at Anzac House, 527 Wilson St, Albury. Phone 0458 005 395.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Corowa Golf Club Auditorium, Friday, July 14, 7.30pm - 11pm, $7 entry. Russell’s Dance Music, light supper provided, all welcome. Contact (02) 6033 1673.
- Springhurst Old Time Dance, Saturday, July 15, 7.30pm - 11.30pm, Springhurst Hall. Music by Eddie and Bill, $7 admission. A plate of supper to share please. Inquiries (03) 5726 5241.
- Tawonga Red Cross Mid-Winter Casserole Lunch, Monday, July 17, 12 for 12.30pm, Tawonga Hall, $20pp. Pre-purchased tickets only - available at newsagents in Mt Beauty and Tawonga South.
- National Servicemen’s Association Albury/Wodonga Sub Branch General Meeting, Monday, July 17 at Commercial Club. Dinner 6.30pm, meeting 7.30pm. All Nasho’s welcome.