- The OMMI (Older Men, Mature Ideas) group will meet on Friday, July 14, from 9.30am - 12 noon, at Anzac House, 527 Wilson Street, Albury. Please phone 0458 005 395.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Corowa Golf Club Auditorium, Friday, July 14, 7.30pm - 11pm, $7 entry. Russell’s Dance Music, light supper provided, all welcome. Contact (02) 6033 1673.
- Springhurst Old Time Dance, Saturday, July 15, 7.30pm - 11.30pm, Springhurst Hall. Music by Eddie and Bill, $7 admission. A plate of supper to share please. Inquiries (03) 5726 5241.
- Tawonga Red Cross Mid-Winter Casserole Lunch, Monday, July 17, 12 for 12.30pm, Tawonga Hall, $20pp. Pre-purchased tickets only - available at newsagents in Mt Beauty and Tawonga South.
- National Servicemen’s Association Albury/Wodonga Sub Branch General Meeting will be held on Monday, July 17 at Commercial Club. Dinner 6.30pm, meeting 7.30pm. All Nasho’s welcome.
- Mirambeena Activities Club Inc returns for third term on Monday, July 17. Expressions of interest welcome for Decorated Eggs, Photography, Men’s Cooking and Scrapbooking. Phone 0434 625 233.
- Sing Australia meets at the Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga on Monday, July 17, 7.30pm to 9.30pm. New members always welcome. Contact John 0429 966 682.
- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, July 18 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome. For details phone (02) 6025 4826.