- Springhurst Old Time Dance, Saturday, July 15, 7.30pm - 11.30pm, Springhurst Hall. Music by Eddie and Bill, $7 admission. A plate of supper to share please. Inquiries (03) 5726 5241.
- Tawonga Red Cross Mid-Winter Casserole Lunch, Monday, July 17, 12 for 12.30pm, Tawonga Hall, $20pp. Pre-purchased tickets only - available at newsagents in Mt Beauty and Tawonga South.
- National Servicemen’s Association Albury/Wodonga Sub Branch General Meeting will be held on Monday, July 17 at Commercial Club. Dinner 6.30pm, meeting 7.30pm. All Nasho’s welcome.
- Mirambeena Activities Club Inc returns for the third term on Monday, July 17. EOI welcome for Decorated Eggs, Photo- graphy, Men’s Cooking and Scrapbooking. Phone 0434 625 233.
- Yackandandah Chamber of Commerce Winter Forum 2017, Thursday, July 20, Yackandandah Fire Station. Discussion: Fire safety for businesses in town, Skate Park, and November 24 street closure. RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, July 17 for catering.
- Sing Australia meets at the Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga on Monday, July 17, 7.30pm to 9.30pm. New members always welcome. Contact John 0429 966 682.
- The Anglican Parish of Northern Albury Ladies Guild invites you to a Casserole Luncheon, Tuesday, July 18, 12 noon, St James’ Hall, Urana Rd, Lavington. Guest Speaker: Danny Phegan. Admission $14. Heated hall, lucky door prize. For bookings phone Nancye 6025 3127 or Mary 6049 6541.