- The Albury Wodonga Prostate Cancer Support Group will meet on Tuesday, August 8, 7pm at the Commercial Club, Albury. Everyone is welcome, and wives and partners are encouraged to attend. Join us at 6.30pm to share a meal. Inquiries (02) 6023 5670.
- The next monthly meeting of the Albury Red Cross Branch will be held at Anzac House, 527 Wilson Street, Albury on Tuesday, August 8 at 6pm. New members most welcome. Please phone (02) 6021 4758 for information.
- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, August 8 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome. Phone (02) 6025 4826.
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga, Tuesday, August 8, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. Phone Bev 0408 184 583.
- Albury Wodonga Eisteddfod for 2017. Music, Bands, Choirs and Highland Dance are on the Programme. Enquiries online www.awesightandsound.com.au or 0426 401 817.
- Albury & District Historical Society meet Wednesday, August 9, 7.30pm at Commercial Club Albury. Speaker: Paul Grover, History in the Future in Schools and Community. Visitors welcome. Phone (02) 6021 4887. Visit our website www.alburyhistory.org.au
- Thurgoona View Friendship Club monthly meeting, function room, Boomerang Hotel, Lavington. Wednesday, August 9, 6pm for 6.30pm. Spring colours theme. Visitors welcome. Bookings and cancellations phone 6069 9019.