- Albury Wodonga Animal Rescue Pie Fundraiser (HotBake Lavington). For order forms please text 0412 565 319 or email email@example.com
- Eckankar - The Path of Spiritual Freedom. Visit us at the Psychic & Wellbeing Expo on Saturday, August 12 and Sunday, August 13. Albury Entertainment Centre, 525 Swift Street, Albury.
- All Comers Market. St John’s Anglican Church monthly market, Saturday, August 12, 8am - 12 noon, in the forecourt of the church, 225 Beechworth Rd, Wodonga. Plants, white elephant, cakes, relishes, jams, book stall, jewellery, BBQ, cafe and more.
- ROAB - GLE Lodge Henty will meet at the CWA Hall, Lynne Street on Sunday, August 13 at 1pm. Phone 0409 834 426 for details.
- Albury/Wodonga Field Naturalists Club outing to Walla Walla, Sunday, August 13, meet 9am at the SS&A carpark, Wilson Street, Albury. Bring refreshments. Please phone (02) 6021 5313.
- Sing Australia meets at the Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga on Monday, August 14, from 7.30pm to 9.30pm. New members always welcome. Please contact John 0429 966 682.
- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, August 15 at the Lavington Hall, at 12.30pm for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members most welcome. For details please phone (02) 6025 4826.
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga, Tuesday, August 15, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. For more details please contact Bev Gillison 0408 184 583.