- Sing Australia meets at the Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga on Monday, August 14, 7.30pm to 9.30pm. New members always welcome. Please contact John on 0429 966 682.
- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, August 15 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome. Phone (02) 6025 4826.
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga, Tuesday, August 15, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. For details contact Bev Gillison 0408 184 583.
- Northeast Health Wangaratta Friends of the Hospital August Cake Stall fundraiser, Wednesday, August 16, 8.30am until sold out, in NHW’s cafe. Phone Nadia (03) 5722 5069 for details.
- Dance lessons and practice, Wednesday, August 17, from 10am - 12 noon, entry $3. Old Time and New Vogue. Beginners welcome. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga. Please phone (02) 6024 2865.
- The Association of Independent Retirees, Albury-Wodonga Regional Branch is holding its monthly meeting on Thursday, August 17, 10am at The Albury Club, 519 Kiewa Street. Speaker is Financial Information Officer Centrelink, Derek Woolcott. Topic is “Government Benefits! Are you missing out?” Door entry $4. Visitors welcomed. Phone (02) 6021 7288 or 0438 658 213.
- Dance, Thursday, August 17, 7.30pm - 10pm, entry $5. Old time and New Vogue. Music by Adie. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga. Phone (02) 6024 286.