- Sing Australia meets at the Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga on Monday, September 11, 7.30pm to 9.30pm. New members always welcome. Please contact John on 0429 966 682.
- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet on Tuesday, September 12 at the Lavington Hall, from 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome. For more details please phone (02) 6025 4826.
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga, Tuesday, September 12, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. For details contact Bev Gillison 0408 184 583.
- Eckankar - The Path of Spiritual Freedom. Open Spiritual Discussion, all welcome, Wednesday, September 13, 1pm - 2pm, Felltimber Community Centre, 189 Melrose Drive, West Wodonga. More information 0427 181 329.
- Albury & District Historical Society meet Wednesday, September 13, 7.30pm at Commercial Club Albury. Speaker: John Vogel, Albury Cemeteries/Crematorium. Visitors welcome. Phone (02) 6021 4887. Visit our website www.alburyhistory.org.au
- National Seniors Australia Albury Branch next meeting, Wednesday, September 13 at the Albury Club, 519 Kiewa Street, Albury at 10am. Members and visitors all welcome. For inquiries please contact Helen (02) 6021 4717.
- Dance lessons, Wednesday, September 13, 10am - 12 noon, entry $3. Old Time and New Vogue. Beginners welcome. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga. For more details phone (02) 6024 2865.