- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, September 12 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome. For details phone (02) 6025 4826.
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga, Tuesday, September 12, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. Phone 0408 184 583.
- Eckankar - The Path of Spiritual Freedom. Open Spiritual Discussion, all welcome, Wednesday, September 13, 1pm - 2pm, Felltimber Community Centre, Wodonga. More information 0427 181 329.
- Albury & District Historical Society meet Wednesday, September 13, 7.30pm at Commercial Club Albury. Speaker: John Vogel, Albury Cemeteries/Crematorium. Visitors welcome. Phone (02) 6021 4887. alburyhistory.org.au
- National Seniors Australia Albury Branch meet Wednesday, September 13 at the Albury Club, 519 Kiewa Street, Albury at 10am. Members and visitors all welcome. Phone (02) 6021 4717.
- Dance lessons, Wednes- day, September 13, 10am - 12 noon, entry $3. Old Time and New Vogue. Beginners welcome. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga. Phone (02) 6024 2865.
- Alb Wod Spinners and Weavers Guild business meeting, Wednesday, September 13, 10am, rooms are located at the Albury Showground. We meet every week from 10am - 2pm with workshops on different aspects of working with textiles. Phone 0457 138 460 or email email@example.com or find us on Facebook. New members always welcome.