- Eckankar - The Path of Spiritual Freedom. Open Spiritual Discussion, all welcome, Wednesday, September 13, 1pm - 2pm, Felltimber Community Centre, 189 Melrose Drive, West Wodonga. More information 0427 181 329.
- Albury & District Historical Society meet Wednesday, September 13, 7.30pm at Commercial Club Albury. Speaker: John Vogel, Albury Cemeteries/Crematorium. Visitors welcome. Phone (02) 6021 4887. alburyhistory.org.au
- Dance, Thursday, September 14, 7.30pm - 11.30pm, entry $7. Late night, music by Adie. Fun, raffles, prizes and great company. A plate of supper to share please. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga. Phone (02) 6024 2865.
- Albury Wodonga Breast Cancer Support Group meeting Friday, September 15, 10am, Mitta Mitta Canoe Club Rooms, Noreuil Park. Birthday and Sunshine Week Morning Tea. Inquiries 6021 5353.
- Wodonga Square Dancing, there will be no dance on Friday, September 15. Phone 0400 934 334.
- Springhurst Old Time Dance, Springhurst Hall, Saturday, September 16, 7.30pm - 11.30pm. Music by Lindsay Bowen, $7. A plate of supper to share please. Inquiries (03) 5726 5241.
- Join us for a community welcome day breaking down the stigma around receiving help for addiction. The community drug action team in conjunction with services within our community have put together a day of activities for you and your family, including a barbecue and animal farm. Saturday, September 16, 1 Emblen St, Wagga, from 10am - 2pm.