- East Albury Tennis Club is now taking individual or team nominations for the Summer night mixed competition. Starts on Monday, October 9 at 7pm. Cost $10 per player. Please phone or text Renae on 0449 253 886.
- Open Age Learning - Term 4. Alb/Wod Wanderers, Strength Training, Card Making, Painting, Embroidery, Handcrafts, Music, Photoshop Elements and more. Townsend Street, Albury. For more information phone (02) 6021 5122.
- Sing Australia meets at the Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga on Monday, October 9, 7.30pm to 9.30pm. New members always welcome. Contact 0429 966 682.
- The Albury Red Cross Branch will meet at Anzac House, 527 Wilson Street, Albury on Tuesday, October 10 at 6pm. New members most welcome. Please phone (02) 6021 4758 for information.
- Wodonga RSL Women’s Auxiliary Hoy card game day, October 10, 10am start. Light luncheon provided, prizes to be won. Cost $8.50. Fun morning. Reid Street, Wodonga. Contact for reservation (02) 6024 3841.
- The Albury Wodonga Prostate Cancer Support Group will meet on Tuesday, October 10 at 7pm (join us at 6.30pm for a meal if you wish), Commercial Club Albury. Everyone is welcome and wives and partners are encouraged to attend. Inquiries (02) 6023 5670.
- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, October 10 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome. For details phone (02) 6025 4826.