- The Albury Red Cross Branch will meet at Anzac House, 527 Wilson Street, Albury on Tuesday, October 10 at 6pm. New members most welcome. Please phone (02) 6021 4758 for information.
- The Albury Wodonga Prostate Cancer Support Group will meet on Tuesday, October 10 at 7pm (join us at 6.30pm for a meal if you wish), Commercial Club, Albury. Everyone is welcome and wives and partners are encouraged to attend. Inquiries (02) 6023 5670.
- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, October 10 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome. For details phone (02) 6025 4826.
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga, Tuesday, October 10, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. For details contact Bev Gillison 0408 184 583.
- Eckankar - The Path of Spiritual Freedom. Open Spiritual Discussion, all welcome, Wednesday, October 11, 1pm - 2pm, Felltimber Community Centre, 189 Melrose Drive, West Wodonga. More information 0427 181 329.
- The Probus Club of Albury Central will meet on Wednesday, October 11 at 10am, Murray Gardens Retirement Village. New members most welcome. Phone 0421 219 839.
- Alb-Wod Spinners and Weavers Guild business meeting, Wednesday, October 11, 10am. Our rooms are located at the Albury Showground. We meet every week from 10am - 2pm with workshops on different aspects of working with textiles once a month. Phone 0457 138 460.