- Eckankar - The Path of Spiritual Freedom. Open Spiritual Discussion, all welcome, Wednesday, October 11, 1pm - 2pm, Felltimber Community Centre, 189 Melrose Drive, West Wodonga. More information 0427 181 329.
- Alb Wod Spinners and Weavers Guild business meeting, Wednesday, October 11, 10am. Our rooms are located at the Albury Showground. We meet every week from 10am - 2pm with workshops on different aspects of working with textiles once a month. Phone 0457 138 460.
- East Albury Tennis Club is now taking individual or team nominations for the summer night mixed tennis competition. Starts on Wednesday, October 11 at 7pm. Cost $10 per player. Phone or text Renae on 0449 253 886.
- National Seniors Australia Albury Branch - next meeting is on Wednesday, October 11 at The Albury Club, 519 Kiewa St, Albury commencing at 10am. Guest Speaker: Stacey from Carevan. Inquiries and visitors most welcome. Contact Helen (02) 6021 4717.
- Dance lessons/practice, Wednesday, October 11, 10am - 12 noon, entry $3. Old Time and New Vogue. Beginners welcome. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga. Phone (02) 6024 2865.
- Yoga for Women, Term 4, commences Thursday, October 12, 1.30pm - 2.30pm, Women’s Centre, 645 Olive St, Albury. For women including those who have experienced stress, anxiety or any trauma to begin the process of reconnection - to your body and who you are. For inquires phone (02) 6041 1977.