- Yoga for Women, Term 4, commences Thursday, October 12, 1.30pm - 2.30pm, Women’s Centre, 645 Olive St, Albury. For women including those who have experienced stress, anxiety or any trauma to begin the process of reconnection - to your body and who you are. Inquires 6041 1977.
- East Albury Tennis Club is now taking individual or team nominations for the summer night mixed competition. Starts on October 12 at 7pm. Cost $10 per player. Please phone or text Renae on 0449 253 886.
- Dance, Thursday, October 12, 7.30pm - 11.30pm, entry $7. Late night, with music provided by Adie. Fun, raffles, prizes and great company. A plate of supper to share please. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga. Phone (02) 6024 2865.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Odd Fellows Hall, 231 Sanger Street, Corowa, Friday, October 13, 7.30pm - 11pm, $7 entry. Music by Jo Barry, light supper provided, all welcome. Contact John (02) 6033 1673.
- Wodonga Square Dancing, Friday, October 13, 7.30pm - 9.30pm, Wodonga Senior Citizens Hall, entry $7. Beginners welcome. First dance free. Host Jacques. Phone 0400 934 334.
- Barnawartha Community Garage Sale, Saturday, October 14, from 8am - 1pm. Inquiries to Lorraine (02) 6026 7358.
- Yackandandah Public Dance, Saturday, October 14, Yackandandah Public Hall, 7.30pm, $10pp, a plate of supper to share please. Music by Ian Stewart. Enjoy a wonderful evening dancing to Old Time with a sprinkle of New Vogue. Phone 0439 271 266.