- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Odd Fellows Hall, 231 Sanger Street, Corowa, Friday, October 13, 7.30pm - 11pm, $7 entry. Music by Jo Barry, light supper provided, all welcome. Contact John (02) 6033 1673.
- Wodonga Square Dancing, Friday, October 13, 7.30pm - 9.30pm, Wodonga Senior Citizens Hall, entry $7. Beginners welcome. First dance free. Host Jacques. Phone 0400 934 334.
- Barnawartha Community Garage Sale, Saturday, October 14, from 8am - 1pm. Inquiries to Lorraine (02) 6026 7358.
- Yackandandah Public Dance, Saturday, October 14, Yackandandah Public Hall, 7.30pm. Entry $10pp and a plate of supper to share please. Music is by Ian Stewart, enjoy a wonderful evening dancing to Old Time with a sprinkle of New Vogue. Phone 0439 271 266.
- Myrtleford & District Historical Society Inc monthly fleamarket, Saturday, October 14 at “The Old School Museum”, 29 Elgin Street, Myrtleford from 8.30am - 12 noon. For Seniors Week, the museum will be open free of charge for seniors from 2pm - 5pm. See you there.
- Albury/Wodonga Field Naturalists Club joint outing with Friends of Nail Can Hill Sunday, October 15, meet 10am Pemberton Street entrance. Bring morning tea. Phone 0428 235 964.
- National Servicemen’s Association Albury/Wodonga Sub Branch General Meeting, Monday, October 16 at Commercial Club, Albury. Dinner 6.30pm, meeting 7.30pm. Guest speaker will be Mark Dando, President of Albury City RSL. All Nasho’s welcome.