- Inaugural market day, Paddy’s Market, St Patrick’s Church Hall and adjacent carpark, Smollett St, Albury, Saturday, November 11, 8am - 1pm.
- Myrtleford & District Historical Society Inc monthly fleamarket, Saturday, November 11 at ‘The Old School Museum’, 29 Elgin St, Myrtleford from 8.30am - 12 noon.
- Yackandandah Social Dance, Yackandandah Hall, Saturday, November 11, 7.30pm - 11.30pm. Music by Max Grey. An evening of great dancing and a good time. Visitors welcome. Entry $10 and a plate of supper to share please. Inquiries 0419 399 285.
- All Comers Market, St John’s Anglican Church, 225 Beechworth Rd, Wodonga, Saturday, November 11, 8am - 12 noon. Plants, white elephant, cakes, relishes, jams, books, jewelry.
- The Holbrook passenger carrying Miniature Railway, situated in the beautiful Ten Mile Creek gardens in Holbrook will be operating on Sunday, November 12 from 10am - 4pm, $3 per ride. Shoes must be worn, no sandals, no thongs.
- ROAB - GLE Lodge Henty will meet at the CWA Hall, Lynne Street on Sunday, November 12 at 1pm. Phone 0409 834 426, 9am - 12.30pm weekdays.
- Open Gardens, Sunday, November 12, 10am - 4pm. 23 Firebank Dr, Waldara and 1790 Warby Range Rd, Killawarra. $5 entry per garden or $8 for both. For more information phone (03) 5722 5069.
- Albury/Wodonga Field Naturalists Club outing to Wooragee and Beechworth, Sunday, November 12, meet 9am Acacia Car Park, Wodonga. Bring refreshments. Phone (02) 6020 8104.