- The Wodonga Historical Society will meet on Tuesday, December 5, 2pm at Wodonga Football Club rooms. Please bring a plate for shared afternoon tea. Guest speaker Jim Costelloe. Inquiries phone 0412 241 186.
- Albury-Wodonga & District Orchid Club will meet on Tuesday, December 5 at 7.30pm. Beginners Group at 7pm. Murray Valley Centre, Pearce Street, Wodonga. Visitors welcome. Inquiries (02) 6021 4887.
- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, December 5 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome. For details phone (02) 6025 4826.
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga, Tuesday, December 5, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. For details contact Bev Gillison 0408 184 583.
- Dance lessons and practice, Wednesday, December 6, from 10am - 12 noon, entry $3. Old Time and New Vogue. Beginners welcome. Fun and friendly atmosphere. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga. Phone (02) 6024 2865.
- Dance, Thursday, December 7, 7.30pm - 11.30pm, entry $7. Bohuns Band. Old Time and New Vogue. Raffles and prizes to be won. A plate of supper to share please. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga. Phone (02) 6024 2865.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Odd Fellows Hall, 231 Sanger Street, Corowa, Friday, December 8, from 7.30pm - 11pm, $7 entry. Music by Jo Barry, light supper provided, all welcome. Please contact Brian (02) 6033 2589.