- The Albury Red Cross Branch monthly meeting will be held at Anzac House, 527 Wilson St, Albury on Tuesday, March 13 at 6pm. New members most welcome. Please phone (02) 6021 4758.
- The Albury Wodonga Prostate Cancer Support Group will meet on Tuesday, March 13 at 7pm. (share a meal at 6.30pm with us if you wish) at Commercial Club, Albury. Everyone is welcome. Inquiries (02) 6023 5670.
- Wodonga Family History Society. Wodonga Library. Research room open 11am – 3pm Tuesday and Wednesday, 1.30pm - 4.30pm Thursday. Meetings held 3rd Tuesday of the month, 7.30pm, Felltimber Community Centre, Wodonga. Speaker: Jenny Harkness - family search.
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga, Tuesday, March 13, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. For details contact Bev Gillison 0408 184 583.
- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, March 13 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome. Phone (02) 6025 4826.
- Eckankar - The Path of Spiritual Freedom. Experience the Sound of Soul. All welcome on Wednesday, March 14, 11am - 12 noon at Felltimber Community Centre, Wodonga. Phone 0427 181 329.
- Art, Craft and Activity Group Inc at Mirambeena Lavington would like expressions of interest for: decorative eggs, decorative cards, photography, beading, calligraphy, teddy bears, and fun with cooking. Phone 0407 008 669.