½ Acre Coffee Lounge’s beef and rosemary sausage rolls (Makes 8)
- 1kg Howlong Butchers sausage mince
- 500g beef mince
- 6 drops doTERRA rosemary oil
- ¼ cup fresh soft herbs such as basil, parsley, chives and thyme, chopped
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 eggs
- 4 ready-rolled sheets puff pastry
- Egg yolks, lightly beaten
- Poppy seeds
Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Combine sausage mince, beef mince, rosemary oil, fresh herbs, carrot and eggs.
Cut each pastry sheet in half. Divide the sausage mixture into eight equal portions, roll into sausage shapes and place down the centre of each piece of pastry. Roll to enclose, placing the pastry seam underneath. Place on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with poppy seeds.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden and cooked through.