Gates for Saturday’s A Day On The Green concert at All Saints Estate, Wahgunyah, open at 3pm.
The days program sees Models hit the stage from 3.45pm, followed by You Am I front man Tim Rogers at 4.55pm, The Whitlams at 6.05, Violent Femmes at 7.35pm and closes with the Hoodoo Gurus from 9.10pm.
Concert-goers are able to take chairs and picnic rugs and their own food but the following items are banned:
- Any drinks with the exception of sealed plastic bottled water.
- Metal cutlery, including cheese knives.
- Aerosols, sunshades, tents and tables.
- Umbrellas, even if it’s raining. Bring good quality raincoats and gumboots instead.
- Glass - this includes wine glasses, jars, or any other containers or items made of glass
- Professional cameras (including SLR's & any camera with a removable lens) and sound and video recording equipment.