- Wodonga Family History Society, Wodonga Library, room open for research Tuesday and Wednesday 11am - 3pm, Thursday, 1.30pm to 4.30pm. Further information firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Norma 6024 1591, Wendy 0447 035 725.
- Murray Wheezers Support Group will meet on Thursday, June 15 at 1.30pm in Glenecho Neighbourhood Centre, Burrows Road, North Albury. All welcome. Phone 0417 416 839.
- Albury Wodonga Breast Cancer Support Group meeting, Friday, June 16, 10am, Mitta Mitta Canoe Club Rooms, Noreuil Park. Guest speaker. Inquiries (02) 6021 5353.
- Murray Gardens Craft Group is holding a Gala Afternoon on Saturday, June 17 at 2pm. This will be in aid of the Albury Wodonga Regional Cancer Centre Trust Fund and Dr Craig Underhill, an Oncologist at the Centre, will be in attendance to give an informative address on the facilities available at the Centre. Afternoon tea will be available and there will also be for sale many goods hand made by the ladies of the Murray Gardens Craft Group.
- Springhurst Old Time Dance, Springhurst Hall, Saturday, June 17, 7.30pm - 11.30pm. Music by Lindsay Bohun, $7 entry. A plate of supper to share please. Inquiries (03) 5726 5241.
- Constance on The Edge: Refugee Week Movie Screening and Panel Discussion. Regent Cinemas, Albury, Sunday, June 18, 4pm. Tickets $15 (AWECC members $10). Tickets available online at Eventbrite or at the AWECC office. For more information 6024 6895.