- Wodonga Square Dancing, there will be no dance on Friday, September 15. Phone 0400 934 334.
- Dance, Friday September 15, 7.30pm - 11pm, Mirambeena Community Centre, Martha Mews, Lavington. Music by Max Gray, a plate to share appreciated. Entry $8. Proceeds to Medical Research.
- Springhurst Old Time Dance, Springhurst Hall, Saturday, September 16, 7.30pm - 11.30pm. Music by Lindsay Bowen, entry $7. A plate of supper to share please. For inquiries phone (03) 5726 5241.
- Join us for a community welcome day breaking down the stigma around receiving help for addiction. The community drug action team in conjunction with services within our community have put together a day of activities for you and your family, including a barbecue and animal farm. This is a fun day for everyone and an opportunity to take a look at what your community offers you and others. Hope to see you there on Saturday, September 16, 1 Emblen Street, Wagga Wagga from 10am - 2pm.
- Free meditation class and tools for life. Felltimber Community Centre, Wodonga, Sunday, September 17, 11am - 2.30pm. Qualified tutor, Zen Master, Lynette McAuliffe. Please phone 0427 594 708 to book. Tea and coffee supplied. BYO lunch.
- National Servicemen’s Association Albury/Wodonga sub branch General Meeting will be held on Monday, September 18 at the Commercial Club. Dinner 6.30pm, meeting 7.30pm. All Nasho’s welcome.