- Dance, Thursday, November 9, 7.30pm - 11.30pm, $7. Late night, with music provided by Adie. Fun, raffles, prizes, great company. A plate of supper to share please. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga. Phone (02) 6024 2865.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Odd Fellows Hall, 231 Sanger Street, Corowa, Friday, November 10, 7.30pm - 11pm, $7 entry. Music by J & M Hughes, light supper provided, all welcome. Contact 0457 332 307.
- Wodonga Square Dancing, Friday, November 10, 7.30pm - 9.30pm, Wodonga Senior Citizens Hall, $7. Beginners welcome. First dance free. Host Jacques. Phone 0400 934 334.
- Inaugural market day, Paddy’s Market, St Patrick’s Church Hall and adjacent carpark, Smollett St, Albury, Saturday, November 11, 8am - 1pm. Stallholders invited. Enquiries email@example.com
- Myrtleford & District Historical Society Inc monthly fleamarket, Saturday, November 11 at ‘The Old School Museum’, 29 Elgin St, Myrtleford from 8.30am - 12 noon.
- Yackandandah Social Dance, Yackandandah Hall, Saturday, November 11, 7.30pm - 11.30pm. Music by Max Grey. Join us for an evening of great dancing and a good time. Visitors welcome. Entry $10 and a plate of supper to share please. Inquiries to Eleanor 0419 399 285.
- The Holbrook passenger carrying Miniature Railway, situated in the beautiful Ten Mile Creek gardens in Holbrook will be operating on Sunday, November 12 from 10am - 4pm, $3 per ride. Shoes must be worn, no sandals, no thongs.