- Sing Australia meets at the Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga on Monday, November 13, from 7.30pm to 9.30pm. New members always welcome. Please contact John 0429 966 682.
- Country Women’ Association, Albury Branch meeting, Tuesday, November 14, 9.30am for 10am. Phone (02) 6025 2169 or (02) 6029 5213.
- The Albury Red Cross Branch monthly meeting will be held at Anzac House, 527 Wilson Street, Albury on Tuesday, November 14 at 6 pm. New members most welcome. Phone (02) 6021 4758.
- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, November 14 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome. For details phone (02) 6025 4826.
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga, Tuesday, November 14, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. For details contact Bev Gillison 0408 184 583.
- Albury Wodonga Diabetes Support Group, Living with Diabetes - 2017 Forum, Wednesday, November 15, 8pm, Banksia Room, Commercial Club, Albury. All welcome, gold coin donation. Please phone Jill 0400 888 446.
- Friends of the Hospital November Cake Stall, Wednesday, November 15 from 8.30am until sold out, at the cafe, Northeast Health, Wangaratta. Phone Nadia (03) 5722 5069.
- Corowa Old Time and New Vogue Dance, Odd Fellows Hall, 231 Sanger Street, Corowa, Friday, November 15, 7.30pm - 11pm, $7 entry. Music by Max Gray, light supper provided, all welcome. Contact Brian (02) 6033 2589.