- Sing Australia meets at the Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock Street, Wodonga on Monday, February 12, 7.30pm to 9.30pm. New members always welcome. Contact 0429 966 682.
- Country Women’s Association, Albury Branch Meeting, Tuesday, February 13, 9.30am for 10am. Land cookery judging open to the public. Gluten free lamington fingers, Donna Latta cake, rhubarb and ginger jam, orange marmalade fine cut, piccalilli pickles in mustard brine. All welcome. Phone (02) 6021 1920.
- The Albury Red Cross Branch will meet at Anzac House, 527 Wilson Street, Albury on Tuesday, February 13 at 6pm. New members most welcome. Please phone (02) 6021 4758 for information.
- The Albury Wodonga Prostate Cancer Support Group will meet on Tuesday, February 13, 7pm (join us at 6.30pm for a meal if you wish) at the Commercial Club, Albury. Everyone is welcome to attend. For inquiries phone (02) 6023 5670.
- Tai Chi For Health for over 50s. Senior Citizens Hall, Havelock St, Wodonga, Tuesday, February 13, 3.30pm - 4.30pm, $4 per class. Phone 0408 184 583.
- Lavington North Albury Seniors meet Tuesday, February 13 at the Lavington Hall, 12.30pm, for indoor bowls and Euchre. New members welcome. For details phone (02) 6025 4826.
- Art, Craft and Activity Group Inc at Mirambeena Lavington would like expressions of interest for: decorative eggs, decorative cards, photography, beading, calligraphy, teddy bears, and fun with cooking. Phone 0407 008 669.